People I follow...
Fri, 29 Oct, 2010
So there's this trend on Twitter on this #FollowFriday (apologies for the hash tag; it's just a force of habit) of people tweeting the Twitter usernames of all the people whom they follow on Twitter and would like to meet in real life. I took a look at my list and here's what I came up with:
People I follow and would like to meet:
- @Jennison -> We've met informally at a few Accessibility Camps and meetups
- @NikLP ->I can't believe I still haven't met this guy in person
I follow over 150 people on Twitter. If that list seems small, it's not because I'm uninterested in anyone, but because I realized, as I was looking at my list, that I've actually met a fair number of the awesomely brilliant people I follow. Some of them, I'm even fortunate to know in real life. These include:
People I follow and have met:
Library Science and Technology Experts
Just Good to Follow
- @susanmlynch -> My mom. She has a blog, Naturally Low Carb, and loves getting comments there, as well as getting tweets, so say hi if you have a chance.
- @miss_english -> With the exception of family, she is probably the person I've known the longest IRL, on Twitter. Follow her for fashion inspiration and song lyrics.
- @thethirdseason -> Library Systems, represent \m/
- @devoland -> *waves* Miss you.
- @burgerbaroness -> Miss you too.
- @gargarxp -> He doesn't tweet much, but when he does, it's always epic.
If you don't follow these people, you should. They're all awesome. :)